The Western Palma Desert by Lack of Color is a must-have this season!
Handmade by artisans in Mexico, this flicked edge western hat in tightly woven pressed Natural Palm Leaf features a cowboy crown and nude waxed cotton chin strap, finished with decorative beads.
- 100% Palm Leaf in Natural
- Inner elastic sweatband to help with fit
- Decorative chin strap with coloured beads
- Sits higher on head
- Brim measures approx. 10 cm / 3.9”
- Spot / specialist clean
- This hat is accredited with a UPF Rating 50+ (Australian Tested)
Please note, hat features including straw color and brim width may vary slightly from piece to piece. These hats are individually handcrafted by artisans, each with its own unique character. We want your new hat to be as unique as the person wearing it and consider this a contribution to the unique character of each hat.
Size + Fit:
- S/M suitable for 54–57 cm
- L/XL suitable for 58-60 cm
Not sure which size you need? Check out our Lack of Color Hat Size Guide here